View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 08:03 PM   #32
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I learned today that I can patch the seams of my large air mattress with a swimming pool patch kit, since the mattress kit only comes with small patches but it's the seams that are leaking...and I learned that the pool patch kit will set up under water... that's something good to know ...
just in time for several fall camping trips!

And I learned today (thinking harder) that I need to re-read the book "Codependent No More" ...

And that cutting expenses and living a humble life will help me pay off some important bills... time to purge things again and cut out some of my hording/clutter bug habits ... not that I'm the hoarder that mom is, but things do build up when you just don't have the energy to deal with them.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: