View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:09 AM   #26
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

my initial response was that i always think it's pretty dang cool to see tattoos and/or piercings on people in business settings. A few of the personnel, including at least one CMA, CNA and 2 FNPs, at some of the medical offices i have to go to have body art of one sort or another. i always smile extra at them (yes yes, i know...) and think that management must be pretty open-minded.

Then someone mentioned something about a tattoo that was offensive. At this point, my brain stomped on the brakes, making that noise in my head.

OK, no....i wouldn't want to see a swastika on the CMA's inner wrist, or "god hates fags" written in a very pretty font around their neck.

So, i have decided that when i rule the world, i will get to choose which tats are ok and which are not.