View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:37 AM   #4
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

All I can say is I know what you are going through. When I first discovered the b/f lifestyle it was not here in Australia but over in the states. I got to know people, firstly through sites like this and then I met them in person.. It is amazing, I have met a lot of people on this site in person and I have to say they are the most amazing group, they have helped me to grow and to be able to discover myself completely. So all I can say is whilst yes it is daunting if the Aussie scene (and I will admit to not knowing much about the Aussie scene even though I am here) is anything like what I discovered, then go and enjoy yourself. Let us know how you get on maybe next time my g/f comes over from the states we can drop in and say hi.
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote