Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've had three important butch relationships in my lifetime.

Two of them I grew up with. Of those two, one passed away a few years ago (she was my closest friend during our growing up years at school: grade school, junior high and high school).

The other was my closest friend at my family's church (she and her partner live in Kansas). We're still close friend's to this very day.

The third butch lived in Germany, but years ago she took on an new role with her company (Axel Springer Publishing) in Poland, where she met a wonderful woman and they eventually became partners. She's also the butch who gave me the nick name, Kätzchen. We corresponded for years, daily, where we met on the former Dash site. Some of you here might remember her by her screen name there (BlueeyesBerlin).

I miss all three of them, but I'm grateful for their enduring presence in my life. I'm especially grateful for my butch friend in Kansas because she and I know every single thing about my life, as I do hers. In fact, my mother knows both of my close butch friends from both school and church. BUT, she's my longest living butch friend and she's very wise.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: