View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 11:56 AM   #95
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Rosemary's Baby, Cujo, Jaws, The Exorcist.............. nah.

How about the Original TZ when it came out...the one about the ventriloquist and the dummy. At age 3-4, I was terrified. A little kid with nightly nightmares!? Still have 'em... Don't know that it was just the episode, though.

Most bedtime stories were too scary for me. Main ones being the Grimm "fairy tales". Kids nowadays think Sleeping Beauty is like the Disney version........no, no.
They are bringing Twilight Zone back but I can't remember what network!

Sidebar: My very fav two were Time Enough at Last A henpecked book lover finds himself blissfully alone with his books after a nuclear war & Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? A flying saucer crashes in a heavy snowstorm somewhere in New England. The police follow tracks from the wreckage to a diner, where a group of bus passengers wait for a bridge to be cleared. There are seven passengers in the restaurant, but the thing is, the driver claims there were only six folks on the bus.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: