View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #43
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to going grey at 23 - it's genetic on the French/Italian side of the family (thanks Grandad! LOL! The grey distinguished look worked for you, it's not so great for me, lol!) I used true Henna to hide my silver highlights until May of this year........The Crazy Bright Orange look is NOT a good one, thanks to being (NOW) 50% grey! LOL!

I'm dying my grey hair with a herbal hair dye that is closer to my natural colour - the Henna over the years gave me a lovely red - I'm sad to lose that. I've just gone two months wihout dying my grey........EEEEEEK! So, I'm sitting here with covering my silver highlights........only 20 minutes to go and I can stop looking like I've been mud wrestling, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote