View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #45
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
i know what you mean about the crazy bright orange...mine did the same thing last year...i looked like a Weasley or Ronald McDonald...LOL i have to have mine done by my stylist who has to add blue to cancel the red and she still has to tone it down afterward...
LOL! In my quest to counteract the Crazt Bright Orange look, I tried coffee........THAT was quite possibly the WORST thing I could have done! ........I could not get rid of the coffee smell - it linguered for days! LOL! Even after washing my hair a few days after dying it (most of the coffee staining washed out), I smelt like I'd fallen in a vat of the stuff, lol! I could hear people say: "Can you smell coffee?" I wasn't anywhere near a coffee shop, lol!

I've also tried the Indigo, but, that was too dark for my complexion and looked odd at the roots. I had to sit for fot two days with olive oil on my hair before washing - that washed a lot of the Indigo out, thankfully, lol!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote