Old 05-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #47
Bohemian Rhapsody

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,princess
Relationship Status:
possibly disillusioned, too stubborn to quit

Bohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST ReputationBohemian Rhapsody Has the BEST Reputation
Default THANK YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Interesting discussion. As a woman who entered the community shortly after the last supper, much has changed. We didnt distinguish between sex and gender back then. We were concerned with being seen as women period.

All these different id's are difficult and complicated and confusing. And, it is not something I deal with in my everyday life. So, when here, it is kind of frustrating to try to remember who is who and who prefers what. Sometimes, for me, being here is like being in a foreign country, with a foreign language and foreign customs.

That is exactly how I feel about the labeling that goes on in the LGBT community. Why do we have to pigeon hole ourselves into a certain group anyway? It certainly isnt easy for me to put myself in any one catergory and I certainly dont want someone doing that for me.
Bohemian Rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bohemian Rhapsody For This Useful Post: