Old 04-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #72
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
It seems like it would work out okay, but I certainly don't know for sure. Try it out for a few hours at home the day before an event and see how you feel.

On another note...

I'm so freakin' excited for you!!!!! It's almost time!
Thanks that's a good idea! Leave it to count down thinker to remember it's coming up! Thanks I'm sort of excited, overwhelmed, and in disbelief all at the same time!

Still got a lot to get done, but I think I'll get there. Bedroom is basically throughly cleaned and accessible. In process of putting bathroon itmes on my dresser. Don't have a lot of counter space in bathroom pluss I don't like to keep my toothbrush out with the toilet.

Got my head buzzed the other day. For other people contemplating surgery, I highly recommend it. I've done it for other surgeries and it's just no maintenance. By the time i'm really feeling to a point that I care about it it's pretty much grown back anyways.
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: