How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
They're all repeats right now, so you aren't missing anything. I tried watching a repeat tourney, but I remember the hands already played so it's no fun.
I hate that. And the cable provider has a lot to do with it. When I lived in NY, the episodes were all numbered so you could easily keep track of where you where, regardless of what night it was playing/repeating or if you streamed it. The cable company here (Cox) doesn't do that, so you basically have to watch the first 5 minutes to figure out if you've seen it already, and as you probably know, after watching that much poker, sometimes you don't realize you've seen that episode until 20 minutes in. UGH. Anyway, I did watch most of the first episode of the 2016 Main Event on YouTube the other night. Will try to watch the rest tonight.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote