View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #47
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Medusa, I felt SO very bad that I missed Conway Pride today! I had really planned and intended on coming. But a certain butch had an unexpected opportunity to come home for a couple of hours only, and I had to drive down to NLR to pick her up. We have to grab our fleeting time whenever we can, and Conway Pride had to come second in line.

I had moved to Conway in March 2011, and had NO idea that we had our very own Parade and celebration. I had been looking forward to attending today.

Wolfz7 and I just celebrated our Pride in our own way today! And next year? You and I may have to look into wings again! LOL

Thanks so much for your words, because I was THERE, right along with you and Jack!

APG
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post: