Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 PM   #55
ReDo

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her
Relationship Status:
I am the treat to your trick

ReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST ReputationReDo Has the BEST Reputation

What I want…

I know that somewhere in the world is the perfect person for everyone. I truly do believe this and I know somewhere in this world there is the most handsome, kind, loving, understand, firm, myn who will love me for all of me.

Hy may have parts of me that are not perfect in hys eyes however hy will know that those parts make me who I am.

Hy will accept me, love me, and cherish me for the woman I am. Hy will laugh with me and hold me as I cry. Hy will dance with me in our socks in the middle of the kitchen just to be close. When the music stops we will continue to dance and not even notice.

On a cool winter morning hy will want to snuggle close instead of worrying about putting more wood on the fire. When the spunky side of me peeks out a pillow fight with feathers flying along with laughter will fill the room.

Hy will know when I need his help and when to allow me to take the steps needed while standing back and watching. Hy will be proud of my accomplishments and there to encourage me during my failures.

Hy will know every secret about me and love me just the same. Hy will see my scars and ask about them. Hy will want to know why they are there and then gently kiss each one as if to erase the pain from years gone by. Hy will encourage me to be a better person and make better choices.

Hy will be a person who loves being happy and sees the world as half full even on its worst days.

Hy will be my defender, lover, partner in life.
Most of all…
Hy will kiss my soul.