Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I had the space for an inbetween room. Although knowing me it would never leave that room.

That being said I spoke with my girl last night and I have come to terms with the fact that she is not ever leaving me. So that means that all those duplicate books and movies that I have been holding on to for that just incase she ever left me I can get rid of. So tonight I'm pulling out all our dupe books and movies and will arrange to sell them.

Its funny I'm getting rid of all these items and I'm still not seeing more free space. Now if I could just convince myself to get rid of at least one of my spare fish tanks. That's a hard one though, although maybe I can trade it for fish or plants...hmm that's a thought.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote