Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Bless her heart! Christie and I yahoo and watch the show together. That sweet girl made my wife tear up. She reminds me of the "chicken catcher" from last year! They better give her extra peanuts dammit!
That makes me feel SO much better. I pretty much wailed my way through the auditions last night and tonight. All the touching stories spun for maximum heart-wringing?

They work on me. I crocheted and cried. LOL

Love Miss Vonore, TN and her need to escape. And that voice? OMG! I am a huge country fan and I love bluegrass. She's got it going on. I really hope she can hang in there.

General Larry Patton needs to be a star. Somebody make that man a star!

And Mr. "I can take criticism/I love Mary J Blige" to Mr. "Bleep bleep get the big hulking security guards in here to walk him ALL the way out" was just scary. I agreed with Mary J Blige. I thought he was going to get physical (and not in an Olivia sort of way.)

Overall, it was fun. Can't wait to hear that curly headed blonde next week. hee
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote