Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i know! and your body really does have a weight that it will fight to maintain...as i began my 3rd year of starvation i started to gain weight. i cut my galories to 700 a day and i was still gaining! that was when i knew i had to get treatment. I was already so weak and miserable and i couldn't face cutting back to 500 hundred or whatever it was going to take[/QUOTE]

When I decided to stop worrying about calories i felt very liberated. I did it. I then started doing fat grams, less than 10 a day. (Still feeling exonerated for not worrying about calories..) Sometimes I had NO fat the entire day, all I could feel was 1 fat gram = a pound.. weird I know. I had headaches and could not even think but I knew that was part of losing weight.

When I cannot physically complete the mission of whatever it is to get the weight off I feel so guilty.. I feel like a failure because I cannot do a simple thing like control my own weight.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote