View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #79
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spritzerJ View Post
Today I am convinced to keep the juice nicotine free. Thanks for sharing your success Medusa. Rereading the juice warnings about the poisonous nature of nicotine is a good reminder.

The stuck inside blizzard weather is helping me bond with the little vapor. I am standing out side with it occasionally. But that is just me shaping my behavior and pairing the ecig with my usual routines.
Best of luck with no nic. When I got my starter kit I started with no nic and that was great. I vaped when I felt the craving and was fairly satisfied.

Then a couple of weeks in I had some emotional upheaval and ordered prefilled cartos with the lowest nic level. I did this because that was when 4 of the 6 cigarettes I've smoked happened. I figured my vaping habits mimic enough, but my brain wants something more.

Once the low nic came in, I did much better. The emotional upheaval did get worse, but I was able to limit to 2 cigs. I don't know if it's cause I've got low nic or what, but any improvement is good.

Right now my juice is split, half is low nic, the other no nic. Today's been all no nic and I've been fine.

Loren

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post: