Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Wow. Are you people serious? The thread starts off celebrating fat bodies and now it's turned into an extravaganza of "a little fat is okay, but too fat is gross and turns me off!"

Maybe you people want to take your comments off of the "Big Girl Love" thread and create your own "Medium Sized Girl who is maybe 10 lbs over what her doctor would like her to be but no more than that because more than that is gross" thread.

Just sayin'
You're right. You damn sure are.

But you know it goes... a thread is often discussion and everyone has an agenda, opinion and before you know it it can go completely off topic. lol

I'm sorry I did this. I guess i had a point and opinion. Its not about size.