Old 03-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Evening Blade.....cool subject..im only gonna do a quick response as i have had a lond day,and gotta be up at the buttcrack of dawn.

My son was a product of sexual assault,but he is the best thing to EVER happen to me in so many ways...without going into a lot of details,by the time he made his appearance in this world i parented both from a place of deep guilt(for several yrs) and spoling him rotten..to this day i am still a tad overprotected,he is still mama's boy at the core,and the best part is--despite my best efforts he has turned into a well rounded,smart young man.

as far as changing anything i would like to say i wouldnt give into his every whim,but im sure if given the chance i wouldn't do anything differently
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post: