atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I know I just did it in this very thread Drew I asked Jar not to come in and say something shitty, nor do I agree with with Tapu said, and now here we are in Ms Jennifer's thread talking about what I did in the past or what you want done or how off the wall the people who don't follow a doctrine are. I'm no saint Drew but also I just don't get why folks gotta come in here and be jerky about something or topics or what I've done in the past when it has NOTHING to do with the OP's intent. Like here. WE could address my transgressions in private instead of taking up more space in here. Cause frankly I don't believe I ever go into a thread and take a shit just cause I don't believe in something or have different beliefs unless it's an ism Drew and if you feel that is me being disrespectful I don't. ME going into a thread and calling an ism out or shitty behaviours is NOTHING like what has been said by Jar or Tapu just sayin' Drew.
Mkay I will respond in a pm.
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote