View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #46
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post

Diva,

I have to wear brown or brown/black mascara too because my lashes are long and strawberry blond and the black looks unrealistic on me. You talked about raccoon eyes, my problem is raccoon eyes and flaking. I have tried cheap and expensive mascara and still haven't found one I like and will stay all day. Do you have any flaking problems with this, and is it waterproof?

Thanks

I used to use Bare Minerals foundation for a long time but I decided it makes me look washed out and me using the Warmth to counteract that is hilarious, so I switched to Smashbox Halo powder. It is a solid powder that has a grinder/grater on it so you get the amount of powder you want every time and don't have to worry about it spilling all over the place. I like it alright, still not the greatest. I liked the coverage I got when I used Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet foundation but I stopped because when it got warm out it ran off my face. Yuck.

Needless to say, I am always on the hunt for a good foundation for combination, pale skin and a good mascara. Sephora should be paying me.
I know exactly what you mean about having to change foundation. That's how I ended up with my current make-up. I dearly miss Max Factor...used to use their pancake and panstick. They also had a wonderful 24 hour/waterproof foundation.

L'Oreal double extend mascara is the only one I have found that does not leave me with the raccoon look. It's not waterproof but it doesn't run either. It's the one that makes the little tube thingys on your lashes. I don't know about being able to find it in brown or brown/black though.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: