Old 10-30-2012, 04:40 PM   #25
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Wow!!! I am so addicted to this thread!!!!!

Katzchen!!! You scored a huge touchdown girl!!! Just shows more of your internal beauty and heart. I so adore you and this just makes it even deeper.

Reading these stories have given my spiritness a new awakening, a freshness that was needed and it just is wonderful!!!

guihong...i have to tell you...

I was reading your story at the doc office today with my mom. I read it to her as well. It was honestly hard to read because i started tearing up and by the end had tears running down my face. I am so VERY HAPPY you had that experience and you "get" what i was talking about...that face with beauty that only angels possess. That glow. That peace. Isn't it wonderful!!!

It got me and mom talking again about the account of my accident. She told me today, and she never told me this till today, that i changed after that. Instead of being a little tiny girl that was afraid of my shadow, i became a woman after that, strong, confident and peaceful. THAT made me cry as well. LOL.

Thank you all for your stories/thoughts/feelings!!!! keep 'em comin!!!

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: