Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Wanderer View Post

However you choose to celebrate or not this day, here's my first attempt at the request for a dapper butch with pin-up femme pic.

I apologise for the tardiness. I was fumbling with learning about pin-ups, and along with some other things throwing my schedule out of whack, this pic took way long. I really don't know how well this turned out, so any feedback and suggestions would be most appreciated. PMs are welcome too.

Have a good day!

She's definitely pin-up in the get-up. The pose is also pin-up. I think the whole concept of pin-up is provocative, come-hither, sex kitten. They are meant to be morale boosters for men (if I remember correctly.) They were also meant to sell things. We have pin-ups to this day in the likes of mechanics calendars with scantily clad women draped over things.

I like this also for the D/s energy because that appeals to me. With hys hands on his belt buckle, you know hys clothing is not going to stay on for long.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote