Thread: Pillow Princess
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #40
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

JFC another good topic derailed by a bro coming in and chucking his weight all around. vomit.

ANYWAY. back to the topic at hand!

"pillow princess" is definitely a derogatory term but lots of us princesses have reclaimed it XD cos as others have pointed out the perception is that we 'just lay there and do nothing' but actually we are certainly active, passionate participants... just the nature of our participation looks different to the 'you fuck me then I fuck you' style... some people can't understand it... well honeys... you're not fucking us so you don't fucking have to lol!
Those who love the pillow princesses know and appreciate and respect our own style of participation and love us for it! Just as we love them for what they give us.

I personally never switch... it feels unnatural and inauthentic to me... just not how I get down. I can't relax in that role. It feels false. That's not how sex should feel! So I don't switch but certainly I know many, many people who do and love it.

I'm all about do what is right for you with partners who have complementary desire...

if pillow princesses are not your thing then fine... but don't make the mistake of thinking there aren't plenty of people for whom pillow princesses are exactly right! and most of all don't diss the way other consenting adults enjoy having sex with each other... just because it isn't your thing.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post: