Old 02-10-2020, 06:53 AM   #49
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool LDRs

Another reason I am not interested in LDRs is that I just don't have the $$ to even consider getting involved in that way (long-distance phone calls, travelling, gifts, etc.). Financially, I manage well enough just for me.

However, I wish everyone the very best who is lucky enough to find that special one in an LDR and young enough to make that relationship happen so that they then can say that there is love between them, something I have been lucky enough to have lived through twice in my lifetime*.

*I will add here a personal note... the first one is dead, and the second one got into a cheap crapola group therapy (rme), which I had warned her against, and "became" more controlling than she was before, and that ended that. As I had accepted myself when younger, I had easily accepted her - lock, stock and barrel - prior to her "therapy"; but it was obvious because of her shoddy work on herself that she became permanently unable to accept herself and hence me, and obviously anyone else - and that's how you can tell that choosing a good therapist is of primary importance. I was not surprised at the time of her getting into therapy as she had just filled her heart with empathy, and I understood that it was now time for her to free herself of her past, her life mission having been completed. As I understood it then and still see it that way, many people choose therapists (and friends) who do not threaten their dysfunctional conditioning, believing - falsely and quite erroneously - that that they can never be free of that conditioning - something that the irresponsible and good-for-nothing therapist encouraged! Oh, the damage that lesbian therapist did to her and so many other women!!! Some years later, I heard that she regretted how she treated me and went looking for me, and I thought then, "Too late, bye."
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: