Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
I really wanted a sister bond, but it ended up feeling like I had to compete, and I didn't like it at all! My wife and I rarely argue, are kind and loving toward one another and I've worked hard to get through previous baggage and be able to be a partner in a healthy relationship. There was yelling, tension, manipulation and I didn't feel comfortable or safe in that situation. It is nice to see that other people have those bonds. I wanted a loving sister bond, not sibling rivalry!

i have learned through experience, the hard way, that the sister (or sister- brother which was REALLY tough) bond is even more challenging to maintain the the D/s. i now have boundaries and limits on what i will discuss and answer to, and i am learning to enforce the boundaries. My sister would need to do the same. Sharing too much info can be disastrous.

The other is the sisters have to be honest about their feelings. Trying to hide them, for any reason can bring on festering and then explosions.

Also, i feel it is the responsibility of the sisters to do the best they can to keep the drama away, and handle themselves accordingly. In other words i don't want my Dom having to referee sibling spats that could be avoided.

it is also a very beautiful connection.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: