View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 09:37 AM   #4630
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Whining little bastards......

After storming the Capitol, alleged rioters now want Trump pardons

“I would like a pardon from the president of the United States,” said Jenna Ryan, a Texas real estate agent charged in the storming of the Capitol, in an interview with CBS News late last week. “I think that we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that.”

Adam Newbold, a retired U.S. Navy SEAL, told ABC News that he was seeking “clemency” after posting a Facebook video boasting about “breaching the Capitol,” which brought FBI agents to his door for an interview. “I would like to express to you just a cry for clemency, as you understand that my life now has been absolutely turned upside-down,” Mr. Newbold said.

An attorney for Jacob Chansley — the man who entered the Capitol wearing horns and carrying a spear — said on CNN that his client also deserved a pardon, as he was only in the Capitol because he had “hitched his wagon” to Mr. Trump and felt he was answering a “call” from the president to go there. “The words and invitation of a president are supposed to mean something,” said the attorney, Albert Watkins.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/cr...s/202101170157
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: