View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 12:03 PM   #209
SirenManda

How Do You Identify?:
I don’t want contact.

SirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST ReputationSirenManda Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I saw this article in my FB feed....thoughts???

I honestly felt bad for him. We don't often think about the hard impact when you get used to someone being around, then the break happens and you still feel the need to communicate because they played a certain role in your life. I have experienced what happens when it doesn't work out, and someone choses to walk. It's hard, and it also makes you think about how your partner feels about it. The last time I ended things with a connection I had, my husband felt sorry for me. I cried, because the person I missed had filled a different role than just someone I sexually wanted. What hurts one of us, hurts all of us involved.