Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

So here's my theory: Want change: breed with a homophobe, an antisemite, a racist...seems to me the only way they get it is when it becomes part of family, their price to pay...and even then it's dicey but better than no chance at all.

Bigots seldom if ever change. Like pigs they just bury their ugly snouts deep into the shit hoping no-one notices.

Almost 80 years later and all that breast beating about the Holocaust, "never again" etc, the antisemitism drum beats are every where, even in leftist, Feminist, anti racist movements begun by Jews and heavily supported by Jews.

Ok, think the Jews owe more than anyone else does to making this world just? WTF were you when 6 million Jews were slaughtered and the remainder still cling (against hope ) to creating a rational, sane, equality of human lives?

I am furious about the fucked up support for AntiSemitism. Y'all so eager to expose Trump's lies and yet so ignorant of centuries of lies that have formed so many of your world views about your fellow humans.

I do not believe we would have reached this point in the development of our credo without the "Judaeo" contribution part of it and I cannot understand why Jews are being blamed for the rest of you fucking that up and shitting on each-other.

If someone wants to take me on on this, I'll be happy to engage but I will no longer accept the response "gee, I never saw any of this here".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: