Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I like audio and paper books, but my eyes get tired when I read books. I usually have to stop after a half hour or so. Have had this problem for about 10 years. Even with corrected lens.

I have the kindle app on all electronic devices and love it (you don’t have to have a kindle to read books made for kindle). I can adjust the size of the text with the app (what a difference that makes). With the kindle I can read for a couple hours without taking a break.

I have a nice amount of books shelved in the garage and am going to see if the local library will take some.
The same thing happens with my eyes. After reading all day at work, my eyes are often too tired to read much at home, however with my Kindle, I can adjust size and its perfect. Plus, I can sit my kindle up and it does not make my carpal tunnel hurt.

Yes I love love love books, book marks, etc. But unless they have pretty large font, I have to use my Kindle.

I did get a book, with large font, and I loved it, but that seems so....senior citizen, you know?