Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
In France before WWII; our community was completely accepted. Not so in the US or England either; hence the trials and tribulations of Oscar Wilde early in the 20th Century. In many cultures on our planet we are revered as having healing powers. But all too sadly in other countries we are still hunted down and killed as in a few countries in Africa like Uganda. Still I have hopes.
What I was looking for was to open our imaginations and picture a world were we were just regular people....
There is someplace we are revered as having healing powers? Im learning something new. Where is this and what is it we heal?

I think I am missing what you are looking for cuz I do consider myself to be just regular people.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote