View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #14
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgeek View Post
You are all so welcome! I'm the girl who reads.. Always have been. So much so that I cried when I read this post.. I mourn the ending of my favorite books and I'll slow down to savor them longer.. I carry a purse large enough for a 400 page hardbound book..

and I'm glad I'm not the only one..
I always have a book on the go….I tried reading the first book of the Twilight series and gave up after 3 chapters, lol! I took the trilogy back to the library and got out a couple of historical fictions to read.

My cousin downloaded the Kindle PC app for my laptop….I cannot get on with it….it doesn’t feel the same when reading! I love to feel the weight of a book in my hands as I read….to feel the texture of the paper….to smell the book whether new or old. ….I’m the same with newspapers, lol! I will remain a traditionalist in this way (and a few others, lol!) and will not go willingly into the 21st century with eReaders....*Stamps foot in stubbornness, then sits down and pulls out a paperback book for a quick -ish read* LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: