Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Yaknow i kinda get that, being " Buddhist " and being "Buddhist minded."

i hope that everyone on this thread gets to enjoy the insight of others, i know i do. i hope people keep posting about their experiences.

i don't feel that one way of a spiritual life is enough for me, so i enjoy a few, i am grateful for being exposed to some Buddhist teachings. i lost faith in it during a personal hard time but Buddha has been present in my life since i can remember, and it still remains that way.

The Temple that sylvie is talking about also brought things together for me when i visited there. Just the energy is amazing. If ever you have a chance to visit a temple, do it!

i don't think i will ever consider myself a Buddhist but have adopted some of the ways of the Buddhist.

i am fascinated with the life of Buddha, but also many other Gods and Goddesses of the past.

i think for ME, Buddhist' ways are just very simple.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: