JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I totally get that!

It would seem obvious that telling you you are being ridiculous when you are crying would only make it worse. UGH.

Do you live with your Mom? Is there a way to avoid her during those times?

Actually, it's good for you to cry and vent and I hope you find a safe place to cry and feel free to come here and vent with us any time.

I am in hoped that Spring will help us all feel a bit better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Jenn,
There is nothing wrong with crying. Nothing at all. In fact, I posted in one of the threads that it is really lightening the load to cry in so many words. It is ok to cry, even in public. What use is it to hold it inside? None. Everyone cries. Everyone.

Anyone who says differently is a bold face liar. I will be happy to state that for the record as well, or to their face. When my father tried to pull that crap with me at my sister's funeral, I came nose to nose with him in the Parish, and I asked him to just leave. So trust me, go ahead & let it rip. I know that if you asked any of the guys or gals here, they would all agree with me. Ok? Ok.

As for venting, we are all ears. Go right ahead. We will listen.

Love,
Andrew
ox

Thank you both for your responses.

I do live with my parents. I moved back in with them when I got custody of my children back from their father. Hopefully it wont be forever, but, it will be at least until I finish college. I am going back to school in a year or two to get my teaching certificate.

I have a 5 year old son with special needs (most probably autistic) and a 7 year old daughter. I knew when I took them back that I couldn't handle it on my own right now. My anxiety sometimes just makes it so hard, especially while my son is so young still. I need my mothers help, and she helps most of the time, but it seems when I really need the help most she reverts to the old school attitude she grew up with and tells me its all in my head and that all I have to do is just decide not to feel overwhelmed or upset... When I need her most she refuses to help, that is until I loose it and end up locked in my room...