View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:16 PM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I looked at all the threads from the beginning of the Planet, and was surprised not to find one that included conferences; film; art; music; camping and any lesbian-related gatherings.

Here are just some from the May/June, 2017 Lesbian Connection:

Cinema Sisters Film Festival in Paducah, Kentucky on Memorial Day Weekend, celebrating Lesbian Filmmakers. www.CinemaSysters.com

Old Lesbians Organizing for Change. 2017 National Gathering. August 2-6th, 2017, Athens, Ohio. Info@oloc.org.

Ohio Lesbian Festival, September 14th-17th, 2017. Ohiolba.org

Bold Fest. Bold Old(re) Lesbians and Dykes, Labor Day weekend. August 31st-September 4th, 2017. Www.Boldfest.com. Vancouver, BC., Canada

SisterSpace Weekend, September 8-10, 2017. www.sisterspace.org. Philadelphia, PA

National Women's Music Festival July 6-9, 2017 Middleton, WI. WIAonline.org. Ferron*Susan Westenhoefer*Mimi Gonzalez*

Virginia Women's Music Festival Memorial Day Weekend May 26-28, 2017
www.campoutva.com

Russian River Women's Weekend May 18-21 in Guerneville, CA
www.womensweekendrussianriver.com

Long Beach Dyke March, Long Beach, CA MAY 19 in Long Beach, CA Facebook.com/lobgbeachdykemarch

My hand is tired but there are lots more.

Will add as I can!
Surely there must be some summer events this year coming up soon?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote