imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Hey!!!

Guess What. I'm moving home! After 9 years in the UK, having never been able to visit home ONCE... I'm moving home to go back to school come November First! (2012)

I know there isn't a specified "butch-femme" scene in vancouver, but that's fine. I've been hangin in a general lezzo scene that just accepts butches and femmes as long as you aren't "blah blah butch, Blah blah femme, blah blah butch, blah blah femme" and putting everyone into a coma. fine with me, that' puts me into a coma as well.

And since POF and OK CUPID, I've noticed that there's a half decent number of those that would be completely dateable. Plus lots of people who want to hang out and they could care less how I ID. Which suits me fine. As long and hey like to talk about common daily interests like hiking, school, frogs, crime thrillers, david suzuki, and alternative arts... happy with that.

I'm actually really happy to be heading home!!! Looking forward to a lot of things and salmon on a BBQ is one of them. Even though I'm home in Nov!!!

The reverse culture shock is going to be interesting after 9 years!

Hi Honey! I'm Home!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: