View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 12:00 PM   #1
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,056 Times in 9,969 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tell the Truth: Renaming Headline News Stories.

Hey everyone, here is a new forum thread to actively speak truth to power, where it concerns cutural issues in society, anywhere.

I saw the headline news story on CNN which spoke to the death of a highly recognized person in American society who has basically promoted hatred of anything which is not in alignment with its brand of hate.

I think one way to tackle White Privilege, Racism and the ensuing rise of White Supremacy is to call it out for what it is, so that horrible behavioral choice is named for what it is. That way, in similar fashion as depriving you-know-who of any oxygen to thrive on or exist, is quashed by social rejection of such heinous behavioral choices.

Here is the CNN news story: https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/media...ary/index.html

Here is what I think the title of news story should be:

White Supremacist Who Steered Racist Hate Movement Finally Dead After 79 years of Filling The Radio and TV Airwaves with Toxic Hate.

______ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 02-17-2021 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Typo correction
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: