Old 07-08-2013, 04:26 AM   #409
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kelt,

I am also a numbers person when it comes to my workouts. I like to have tangible proof of what I did, although I did know that the readings were overestimated on the machines and I adjust accordingly.

But....seriously.....42% on the ellipticals? Wow. That's a tremendous difference.

As for the showers, I don't like to shower in public at all. It's a 'stuff' preference rather than a 'person' preference. I like my stuff in a certain place and when I have to do that kind of stuff outside of my usual routine, it throws me off and I'm uncomfortable. I'm definitely a creature of habit, so even when I was at the Y that had a pool and jacuzzi, I never changed there. I waited until I got home.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: