Old 07-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #411
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
This might not work for you but one butch I know puts on her bathing suit and then puts on her workout clothes on top of that. She does her land workout (weights or whatever) then goes into a bathroom stall and takes off the clothing. Her gym has a bathroom that's not in the locker room so she never has to go in the locker room at all. She has a towel in her car to sit on since her suit is wet from swimming. She then goes home and showers.

I really hate that butches have to go to such lengths just to use a public gym. It makes me so sad and frustrated. Good luck to you Kelt whatever you decide to do.
The above makes sense to me. I assumed that there was some rule where Kelt was/is where you had to shower first, get wet or whatever before you got into the pool. I dunno, I remember we had to do that when I was a kid before we could get into the private pool where our family was a member.

Is there a reason why you must change in the locker room, Kelt? I am not sure that you were even talking about changing, just maybe you were talking about putting your clothes in the locker?

Sorry, Kelt, I still need more clarity!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: