Old 07-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #418
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I use this website and this website to help me calculate how many calories I've burned during my workouts.

I am not advocating obsessing about calories, not at all. But, my weight loss plan already includes a two pound weight loss every week, and I want to be sure that I am eating enough to be healthy and so that I don't feel deprived and hungry and so my body doesn't go into starvation mode.

I don't work out so I can eat more because that feels like obsessive behavior to me. I work out because it feels good and I want to be healthy and strong.

What was the question? I've been taking Zumba classes and water aerobics, and today I tried a 30 minute stretch class and a one hour weight lifting class, woof.

In general, people at my Y are very nice and very helpful but there is a lot of fat phobia and people talking trash about their own bodies and their own food choices.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: