Old 07-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #419
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Logistics:
I will be doing a two-part work out when I go to the gym. The first part of it will be a weightlifting workout which if done properly will leave me quite sweaty, I will need to shower off before I get in the pool. I will also need to shower the chlorine off of me when I get out of the pool so that I can put on dry clothes and not ruin my car. Wearing the suit underneath of my workout clothes would be impractical because a.) It would be very hot and, b.) Should I need to use the restroom I would have to completely disrobe anyway. Restrooms are in one end of the locker room.

Unfortunately the first place but I looked at had a very generous locker room with completely private showers and I thought that was what they would all be like. The other two places not so much. The first one is an insanely expensive tennis club so I will not be going there and choosing one of the other two instead.

I will likely walk softly and carry an enormous towel.
Oh, ok, Kelt. Gosh that would be hard :-( I hear you.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: