Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Gracefaith,

Let me try to hit on a couple points here. I am not a really good reader or good at reading comprehension.

1: The masterplan is not for us to know. Only God knows what it is.

2: I asked Rosie, who is Jewish, about the Judism questions you asked. She told me that there are a number of levels of it. The ultra religious known as Hasidict (sp?) follow everything to the book, and they discuss, study, & pray all the time.

The next level is orthodox, which really do the same as Hasidict, but not to the same intensity.

After that is conservative. They are more modern and less strick when comes to the Rites.

Then there is the reformed, which is the least religious.

In the end, the most important thing is that you do have a belief in God or Abba or something.

3: Buddism. The principles they have for human beings to me, is nothing like I have ever seen before. It is tranquil and peaceful. Nothing like what people live life today.

I hope this makes sense.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: