View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #49
gracefaith

How Do You Identify?:
me

gracefaith will become famous soon enough
Default City butch communication and Andrew no rush

Andrew and City butch,

Andrew please don't think I was rushing you to respond... Sorry if it may seem I was... I didn't know I was...

I appreciate you asking your friend about our conversation about Judaism.

Very interesting what your friend said about the levels of Judaism, Hasidict, Hasidict, conservative, reformed...

I wonder how they figure which one they feel more comforting to belong to...

Oh, about Buddhism, I like what you say how It is tranquil and peaceful - I can relate as I'm feeling tranquil, peaceful with in my pain of loss...

I feel this way, as I've been allowing God teach me through my feeling of a loss... I feel God's inner peace and God's light in my spirit in my chest area as I'm grieving my loss...

Perhaps this tranquil and peaceful that you describe in Buddhism that I feel, however its in the midst of my other feelings that I feel in my loss, I'm realizing now its healing in my loss... Does this make sense?

City butch; thank you so much sharing about speech; so true what you say about Communication is something that happens between people.

I think I need to learn more about this communication is between people as this is my second day that my dad won't speak to me as well as a good friend online won't speak to me...

I'm really feeling a failure in this area of communication;

Speaking about the cab driver I can understand why you felt so relieve when the cab ride was over;

I really like what you say: Certainly we cannot banish ugly words from our lives, but we can choose to not soak in them...

Very good advice... I'll look into this: if I'm soaking in what I hear that's negative.

Thank you City butch and Andrew... I hope you a good evening...

I might be gone for a while as I'm taking care of personal matters... Letting you know this as I've been sharing here...

allowing God teach me in the midst of my circumstances,
Gracefaith
gracefaith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gracefaith For This Useful Post: