theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wow, thank you all for your kind wishes.

We're doing just wonderfully, even more in love than we were when we first said "We do". So much has happened over the past total of 9 years that we've been together, 2 years of which since we got married. We really haven't had time to have a decent honeymoon because right after we got married, we lost my beloved dad. That involved 2 trips to Hawaii, which was not at ALL "fun". It was very sad. Since then, I had to take disability retirement from federal civil service, due to my plethora of health conditions, including a degenerative muscle disorder and 2 worn out knees that just refused to do 12 hours on my feet anymore. The rest has been several trips to both Illinois and Texas, to respond to various family emergencies having to do with ailing parents.

As I type this, we're getting ready to make yet ANOTHER emergency trip to Illinois, to try and help my mother, who is nearly 93 y/o (and has dementia) and needs to be placed in a facility. It's, more than likely, going to be against her will, but she is no longer able to make her own decisions and live on her own safely, and I am her POA. Neither Dear Wife or I are looking forward to this trip, but it has to be done.

One thing about it, though...through all the stress and strife, Dear Wife and I have remained extraordinarily strong, finding strength and solace between us. She is my bestest of friends, my rock, my lover, my confidante, my everything. I don't know where I'd be without her love in my life. Sometimes, we just look at each other and laugh. That's all we can do!!!!

So, to my wonderful Wife, I love you dearly, my love!!! I don't know how you put up with all my foolishness and teasing, but you do, and it usually ends up being even more hilarious!!! May G-d forever bless us with many, many more years of love, strength, laughter and our mutually weird assortment of relatives. I adore you, Mrs. Beast!!!!!

Thank you, again, for all of your well wishes!!!

Much love and affection going out to our Planet Family,

~Mr. and Mrs. Beast~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: