View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #29
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul DB View Post
I saw it all, you are bad I went to answer your PM but you had been banned....
this was the reason i was banned - quote

"You have been banned for the following reason:
The last straw calling LB a twat

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

.........the fact that i didnt actually call LB that word, for which language i would have certainly been banned, though his wife wasnt when she used it, doesnt seem to matter - hy actually called me a t--t and i pointed out that i said what i did in jest, just as did his wife - however, it does appear theres one rule for me and another rule for the "in crowd"

I knew when i posted it i would be banned because hy has been sending me threatening emails/pms for a long time, telling me to leave and what hy would do it i didnt - yet i havent actually done anything - people are leaving because they are fed up with the dictatorial way they are running the site and those who remain are just scared to speak their minds or of course there are those who need the support and dont get it elsewhere - it makes the owners and their supporters feel superior - talk about power corrupting - trouble with people like that is in the end, they get left in a sinking ship...................i prefer to be where theres no prejudice against transguys, older people etc, which many felt there was on that site, rightly or wrongly. I know i experienced a lot of hostility from certain parties and for no apparent reason except maybe being in a stable relationship and not into public slanging matches..............which they seem to relish on there. Anyway I wont be losing sleep over it - bedtime.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote