View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #30
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

You rebel you.

I think you're right though. When I tried to sign up, I was asked to give a little info. so I told them a bit about U/us. And that, as they say, was it. When they didn't respond to my first attempt to sign up and my various notes with anything but a standard response about the activation queue or whatever I tried signing up under a different ID but no, still no joy, so I can only assume that they check IP addresses? Eventually, I called them on it and said that if there was a particular reason why they didn't want U/us on the site then would they at least have the decency to tell U/us what it was and that's when the 'correspondence' came to an abrupt end.

Anyway, sorry they treated you so badly. At the end of the day though it's their loss, not yours. Medusa and Jack are clearly passionate about making this place welcoming to everyone, - even us cranky, decrepit Brits - so I'm sure you'll be much happier here. And if you're not? Well, then it's your own bloody fault. LOL...

Hugs to you both,

J.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote