View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #32
Jaques

How Do You Identify?:
male/TG

Jaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST ReputationJaques Has the BEST Reputation

[QUOTE=Words;2221]You rebel you.

I think you're right though. When I tried to sign up, I was asked to give a little info. so I told them a bit about U/us. And that, as they say, was it. When they didn't respond to my first attempt to sign up and my various notes with anything but a standard response about the activation queue or whatever I tried signing up under a different ID but no, still no joy, so I can only assume that they check IP addresses? Eventually, I called them on it and said that if there was a particular reason why they didn't want U/us on the site then would they at least have the decency to tell U/us what it was and that's when the 'correspondence' came to an abrupt end.

...............ya know, im far from the rebel, on sites im polite, respectful and accept others points of view - most people enjoyed the banter they had with me - maybe that's the problem, all the attention has to be on the owners and their cronies, plus if you dont hold the same views as them they take it as a personal attack. I feel its good to hear things from others perspective, gives you something to think about and i keep an open mind, as you know with the discussions we have had..............as for being racist, misogonist, sexist - the list goes on of things i am accused of...............its absolute rubbish. There are people on that site who have used absolute foul language, been offensive, threatening, called people C---ts even, its disgraceful, yet they are told "calm down" ...............me, i dont even get a chance to answer back when they have a go at me, im just banned, for life this time.............to be truthful, i was only remaining on there because of their attitude towards me, over the last 6 mths the owners and their hangers on have become very unpopular with many people, so much so, the posts are getting less frequent.
Anyhow, now the Mullet's on here, i can carry on insulting hym, as hy expects me to - its just gotta be done...............
Lovely sunny day, the missus is still snoring
Jaques is offline   Reply With Quote