Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
I'm not familiar with football but I know a lot of people who are crazy angry that the Chargers are leaving San Diego and are going to Los Angeles.

Fans have been dumping Charger gear/souvenirs in front of the team facility.

There was talk about putting up a recycling bin at work just for Charger stuff.

I bet there's a good way to make some money removing the Charger bumper stickers that are on every other vehicle I see in my area.
I work with a guy that is a major football guy, like he wears his favorite jerseys to work, kind of football guy.

Cracks me up but he talks to me about football because I have picked up more knowledge this year.

Anyway, neither of us really get why there would be two teams in LA.

He said that they are moving to LA because the SD stadium is so inadequate and the city won't help pay for a new one and there is nowhere to put a new one anyway but can LA fans really support two teams? Do they even want to?

It doesn't make sense to either of us (acting like I am a football expert, ha!).

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: