Old 12-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #22
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'll share a story too

First though i want to say I believe we are all gifted with sight into the other realms , we just have to be open to it. As someone said below as a child she saw more than as she grew older. I think because of everyday stress of just dealing with life and the many obstacles we tend to put that vision behind us as we grow older. Just to deal with life in general. I believe in ghost spirits entities demons incubus succubus dark shadows that float in to our peripheral vision so often. I also believe in lost energies souls that still roam for a number of reasons be it a traumatic death or what have you. We are based of energy. That is the core of all of us, to me that's the soul. anyway on to my story, I can get very long winded on this topic,lol

When my mom passed several years ago. I got the call to come NOW her blood pressure was falling. I missed her last heart beat by three minutes. My normal reaction was to run to her hold her in my arms and scream with my head buried beside her's on her pillow...when this occurred i saw a tunnel surrounded by a white light. The room filled with a white mist much like a cloud had come down and encompassed the room and the air chilled a bit, " I notice things like this naturally like many of you do" I believe in my heart that she waited to release her soul to follow that tunnel until I arrived. I know she is happy and pain free now and she still although crossed over as they say visits me often...the mist will fill a room i am entering and i just know it's her all the other apparitions i have seen in my life never presented with a mist.

I have read tarot since i was 14 i am now 51, I never charge for such a gift...and my insight flows freely no visions of whats to come I just know... I read people's vibrations well, I can tell a fraud a mile away with my eyes closed,lol

Incubus are the real lil devils,lol < they are so naughty>

Good thread Andrew...and Blaze i recall that accident well "the one with the bike'...glad you came back to you!

I do want to add I believe it is the higher power which gives the gift of sight to us and hearing the others...It's not to control or have another God before "me" anyway....Just to expand on the numerous possibilities for people and their future "choices' tarot is a tool used by myself as a guide for people. Much like counseling someone , accept i can cover more area because the cards tell me about the past as well as the future and what it MAY hold...any one can alter their future with one simple step in the opposite direction they are on at present. it's not worshiping the devil!

oopsy i got a little long winded i warned yall !

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post: