Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Thank you Lady Flamezzz. I appreciate you sharing your story. I find it very odd when other people question those who have a gift. Maybe it is jealously. I don't know. I learned years ago not to judge. It is something that my late Grandmother taught me and most recently my Godmother retaught me. Being human we all judge, but it is not our place to do so. It is God's and God's alone.

Yes, I agree with you about how we are all energy. We are. And when I talk about having different levels, planes, or vibrations of reality - I think until you experience what we do, you will not understand. For example you being able to see the mist. For me, being able to sense pain in someone. At NIH, when I walked the hallways, I knew when someone was going to die. And I knew when they did. Instantly. And those who roam the hallways who died from a traumatic death...they were always around. Some were searching for loved ones, and some were searching for someone to help them cross over.

Laughter is the best medicine. True today as it was yesterday.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote