Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lady Flamezzz,

Part of my problem is oral communication. I do better one on one. In real time I am very quiet and shy. Online I am more "vocal".

I don't mind the questions people ask of me. What I do mind, is when they have a negative or evil intent like to trip me up. And yes, that is when it makes me drop to my knees. It makes me feel such a sense of horrible sadness for them, not me. I am very blessed. Blessed more than most.

Alot of people detest me. I have no clue as to why. I really don't. I am just me. I don't care to be in any click. I am my own man. I enjoy my life as it is. I will never be a super hot shot corporate exec. or own a chain of restaurants or have facial hair to shave off. Please. I am grateful to wake up with air in my lungs, and have the medicines I need so I don't have any more heart issues, control my diabetes, and lessen the seizures I have. Every site has the same trolls.

When you are a teacher or healer as you put it, our gifts are used as we see fit. When I look into someone's eyes, and I see the joy in their energy, or the depression they have, it just makes me go to St. Jude's Shrine to pray. And I do. I go every week sometimes 2 or 3 times a week if something is bothering me. It just gives me comfort.

You are always welcome here. I think the world of you and your hubby.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: